Thursday, September 9, 2010

I'd Like to Introduce Myself (Introduction)

I'd like to think I know where I'm headed in life, but at this age I don't and I'm not quite sure when I will. Living for the present is all I should and do care about. The toughest of my worries is school. Many things evolve around it; a social life, classes, clubs, sports, etc. At this moment I’m focused on what I want out of life, fun.
I just absolutely love hanging out with my friends. Chilling on a Saturday night together is about what I would like to be doing 80% of the time. Laughing is something I love to do. Make me laugh hard enough and I cry. It's weird, but that's just me. I'm fun and lively once you get me out of my shell. Yes, I am a bit shy and quiet, but once I'm completely comfortable I'm said to be a little crazy; just a little.
I have such an affinity for music. I like playing music, listening to it, creating it, anything with music! One of my many dreams is to be an signed artist. I take piano here at Whitney Young it is difficult due to the expectations of the teacher but this year is starting off very fun. Another class I really enjoy is Chemistry because I'm highly interested in science. Becoming a forensic scientist is plan B if the whole music thing falls through.
I looked forward to critical thinking in American Lit. I like to think of myself as a thinker; in some cases maybe even an analyst. I like those questions with no direct answer or have many of answers due to each individual’s point of view. I appreciate when teachers help me understand, evaluate or discover something brand new to me. I can already tell this class is going to be one of my favs. At the end of the day I intend to make the best of this year...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment